Ford Forum
are those who try to score po g.

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Ford Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 06-09-2019 08:24:11    Onderwerp: are those who try to score po g. Reageren met citaat
Not so long ago I had read an article about a woman who dramatically increased her page ranking from article submissions on her new website. That that was a fact I already knew Cheap Oklahoma City Thunder Shirts , just like many other Internet Marketers. However, that article was the needed inspiration I needed for me to make some changes with my daily online business habits.

Since I started studying the changes in my online traffic, the effects on adding content to your website and the change in search engine rankings Cheap Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys , I've learned the importance of writing what you know and sharing it with others out there on the Internet.

I never took submitting and writing articles on a consistent basis too seriously when I first started my home based business. Part of the reason was because I was not confident enough to share what I knew with others. Sure I posted a few articles, but I never posted those articles to as many directories and ezines that would accept my article.

Now before you go about thinking it might NOT be necessary to write an article periodically, take a look at some of the facts I have taken more seriously and learned as a result of posting articles online.

10 Benefits Of Submitting Articles Online:

1. Posting an article online has more of a dramatic affect than one might think for your home based business. Posting articles online builds the needed momentum of website traffic in the form of increased popularity and other sites linking to your site. All of those sites linking to you are one way links!

2. As you begin to submit more articles to more directories Cheap Patrick Patterson Shirt , your list of places for submitting articles will keep expanding.

3. Submitting to websites regularly will add more popularity to your website. This is the easiest way to improved your link popularity as well as your increased website traffic.

4. Most directories usually will let you include a resource box with your name and your website link with your article. Your website address will be found every time someone reads your article, creating more one way links to your site.

5. Most article directory websites store submitted articles in their archives. Since the search engine spiders love content, these sites are crawled often. This means YOU will benefit from the traffic and hyperlinks from each of your archived articles on their website.

6. The more articles you consistently write and distribute Cheap Terrance Ferguson Shirt , the more you will become
The problem with such people is that they refuse to understand "gurus" for what they are.

So just what IS a guru (marketing or otherwise)?

To put it simply, a guru is someone who has "been there Cheap Jerami Grant Shirt , done that."

A guru is not one who is meant to be followed like a sheep, nor one whose every word is written in stone.

Of the letters in the Sanskrit word "Guru ", the letter 'Gu' stands for darkness or ignorance; and the letter 'Ru' stands for the one who removes it or dispels it.

A guru is one who imparts knowledge that clears the path of the seeker. Knowledge that helps the seeker gain a better understanding of himself.

Unfortunately many people see gurus - and marketing gurus in particular - as successful Cheap Raymond Felton Shirt , ove. Cheap Nike Shoes China Cheap Jordan 1 Cheap Nike Running Shoes Cheap Air Max Flyknit Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Cheap Air Max 90 Premium Cheap Air Max 270 Air Jordan 1 For Sale Air Max 1 Clearance Cheap NFL Jerseys China
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Ford Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: