Ford Forum
Water park attracts

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Ford Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-08-2018 02:39:12    Onderwerp: Water park attracts Reageren met citaat
JERUSALEM Cheap NFL Jerseys , May 24 (Xinhua) -- Tens of thousands of Israelis marched Wednesday through East Jerusalem's predominantly Palestinian Old City to mark 50 years of Israel's annexation of it.

The marchers, mainly ultranationalist religious Jewish youths, waved Israeli flags and blew horns as they passed through the Old City's Muslim Quarter en route to the Western Wall, above which is the city's most sensitive site, a hilltop compound where the al-Aqsa Mosque, the third holiest site to Muslims Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping , resides.

The holy site is known to Muslims as the "Noble Sanctuary," and to Jews as the "Temple Mount."

Clashes then erupted between Palestinians and Israeli human rights activists near the Old City's Damascus Gate. The Palestinians protested against the march, during which far-right activists usually walk through Muslim Quarter, shouting racist slogans and sabotaging Palestinian property.

Local media reported that the Palestinian protestors were forcefully dispersed by the police.

Police spokeswoman Luba Samri said major roads were temporarily closed, and thousands of police officers were deployed across the route of the march to maintain order.

The parade is the main event of Jerusalem Day, an Israeli annual holiday commemorating the reunification of Jerusalem.

Israel seized East Jerusalem in the 1967 Middle East War Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale , along with the rest of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. It later annexed East Jerusalem and declared it as part of its "eternal and indivisible capital," a move that has never been recognized by the international community.

Palestinians, who make up more than one third of the city's overall population, however, consider East Jerusalem as the capital of their future state.

A police statement said three guards from Waqf, a Jordan-based Islamic organization in charge of administrating the holy site Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping , were arrested, as they allegedly attempted to attack Jewish visitors to the site, according to the police.

Samri said 15 Israeli teenagers were also detained after they prayed at the al-Aqsa compound, defying a restriction which allows Jews to visit the site but forbids them to pray there.

The parade came a day after U.S. President Donald Trump left Israel finishing a two-day visit to the country and the occupied West Bank, during which he visited the Western Wall.

In an address to the Knesset (Israeli Parliament), Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Trump's visit to the Western Wall has "destroyed UNESCO's propaganda and lies Cheap Wholesale Jerseys ," referring to the two resolutions by the UN cultural agency which criticized Israel for its control over Jerusalem without mentioning Jewish ties to the holy city.

China's Xiamen to hold 9th BRICS Summit

Water level of Huangguoshu Waterfall rises due to heavy rainfall

Chinese submersible Jiaolong descends to 4,811 meters in Mariana Trench

Activity held in east China to greet Dragon Boat Festival

Chinese submersible Jiaolong descends to 4,811 meters in Mariana Trench

In pics: sunset glow in Beijing

Scenery of Jiutai Taoist Temple scenic spot in NW China's Shaanxi

In pics: Hukou Waterfall of Yellow River in N China

DUSSELDORF, Germany, June 1 (Xinhua) -- Japan's 13-year-old Tomokazu Harimoto created the biggest upset on the fourth day of the World Table Tennis Championships as he knocked out teammate and 6th seed Jun Mizutani in the men's singles here on Thursday.

In his world championships debut, Harimoto Cheap New Jerseys , ranked 69th in the world, broke the usually impenetrable defences of Rio bronze medallist Mizutani, winning 4-1.

"Age has nothing to do with table tennis," said Harimoto, who shocked the world by reaching the final of the Indian Open early this year.

Born on June 27th 2003, the Japanese sensation has been creating waves in the table tennis world in the last two years with his astonishing performances. Playing table tennis since he has been able to walk Cheap Jerseys From China , a lot of Harimoto's success can be credited to his parents, who were both former Chinese national level players.

"I just wanted to play the game my way. I just wanted to attack and I did this right from the beginning. In the next match I want to try to use the same tactics and play the same style as today," said Harimoto of the biggest win in his career.

Earlier, Romania's Elizabeta Samara, ranked 31st in the world, also scored a surprise victory Cheap Jerseys China , overcoming Japan's world No. 10 Hitomi Sato 4-3.

Sato started the match well to grab an early lead by winning the first two games 11-5, 11-8, giving no chance to Samara to get used to her defensive game.

But from the third game onwards, Samara gained her control, and leveled the match 2-2.

"I didn't feel the ball so well in the beginning," said Samara. "Getting used to pimples was hard. But after that I kept the balls safe on the table. I keep a good combination of spin and push. She was also making many mistakes today Cheap Jerseys , I knew that and I was waiting for that."

Samara found her rhythm just in time, winning one of the longest matches she has played in recent times, especially after her knee surgery earlier this year.

China, Germany agree to speed up talks on China-EU investment agreement, enrich bilateral ties

Chinese Premier Li holds talks with German Chancellor Merkel in Berlin

Youngsters celebrate Int'l Children's Day in various ways across China

Kenya officially launches standard gauge railway

Cheongsam show held at Sanshuiwan scenic spot in Taizhou City

In pics: Amboseli National Park in Kenya

In pics: outdoor cultural performance given by Ulanmuqi in N China

Water park attracts many citizens in SW China's Chongqing

Emphysema symptoms are evident characteristics of respiratory problems that may manifest occasionally, or sometimes Cheap Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys , it could be continual. The warning signs of emphysema, a chronic obstr. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Shop Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale T-shirts Wholesale T-shirts Wholesale Hoddies China Cheap Shirts Wholesale Cheap T-shirts Free Shipping Cheap NCAA Hats
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Ford Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: