Ford Forum
If this was the case

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Ford Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-07-2018 06:52:22    Onderwerp: If this was the case Reageren met citaat
KAMPALA nike air max 2017 white womens uk sale , Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- The Ugandan government is investigating the disappearance of two rugby players at the just concluded Commonwealth Games in Scotland.

Charles Bakkabulindi, minister of state for sports told Xinhua in an interview on Saturday that the two rugby players went missing and decided to stay in Scotland.

"We are using all means possible to find them because they were meant to return with the rest of the team members on Thursday," he said.

"They will not hide because we shall find them and make sure they return home," he added.

The two players who disappeared are Benon Kizza and Phillip Pariyo.

The pair together with Rwanda's athletics coach Leon Mutangana reportedly disappeared so that they look for work in Glasgow.

Uganda who sent 62 athletes for the Games scooped five medals with Moses Kipsiro managing to defend his 10,000m gold medal that he won at the previous Games in India.

Winnie Nanyondo and Abraham Kiplimo also won bronze in the 800m and marathon respectively. The boxing duo of Michael Ssekabembe and Fazil Juma Kaggwa also bagged bronze medals.

This was by far Uganda's biggest collection of medals since 1974 when the country picked nine.

"

VILNIUS, June 8 (Xinhua) -- A two-day Trakai Medieval Festival concluded on Sunday in Lithuania nike air max 2017 white womens uk , presenting scenes of the Middle Ages to audiences.

The annual festival was held this year in Trakai Peninsula Castle, neighboring the world renowned Trakai Island Castle, which locates 25 km west to Vilnius, capital of the Baltic country.

Craftsmen workshops, knights with armour, traditional cuisine could all be found in the courtyard of Trakai Peninsula Castle which is surrounded by lakes and forest.

Walking people with traditional clothing nike air max 2017 white uk , the sound of hammering down metal by hand, and cries of fighting knights would bring back visitors to the life of the country hundreds of years ago.

The four knights found themselves in tremendous applause amid their vivid performance. Three of them were heavily armored, fighting and competing with each other, leaving a 15-years-old girl riding a horse gracefully and complimenting the audiences now and again.

Kotryna-Nida, the Kaunas girl performing with her own horse Satrija, as she named it nike air max 2017 red womens uk sale , also won great acclaim though it was her second show in public.

""I was six years old when I first tried riding a horse,"" she told Xinhua.

""The feeling was amazing, and I cannot forget it. My father bought me a Friesian last spring,"" she continued.

""Satrija is my best friend now though she tried to bite me and kick me at the beginning,"" Kotryna-Nida said with proud smiling.

""We have training three times a week and I want to have a job related to horse in the future,"" she continued.

A 28-years-old Vilnius performer who volunteered in the festival for acrobatics also expressed his happiness to Xinhua.

""I started doing this three years ago nike air max 2017 red womens uk , though a little late, but I like it very much,"" Konstantin, the performer, said to Xinhua.

Climbing high in the sky through a piece of cloth, Konstantin displayed various moves that attracted a big audience.

Visitors to the festival also had opportunities of shooting a bow with guidance of professionals.

One booth of hand-made paper posted a painting of Cai Lun nike air max 2017 red uk , renovator of paper-making.

Medieval music and dance were also presented during the festival.

""I spent only 6 hours to get all things ready to work for the festival this weekend,"" a volunteer with ancient clothing said to Xinhua, referring to his excitement for this event.

" "

MADRID, June 19 (Xinhua) -- On Thursday Spain woke up to the reign of a new King, Felipe VI, and the fall of an old one as the reign of the Spanish football team as world champions came to a painful end in Rio de Janeiro with a 2-0 defeat to Chile on the back of an opening day hammering 5-1 against Holland.

The Spanish are out of the World Cup nike air max 2017 pink womens uk sale , bringing the curtain down dramatically on six incredible years in which they won: not just the World Cup, but also two European Championships.

While it's true there was always a chance Spain could fail to quality from a group containing Holland, 2010's beaten finalists, and an energetic and well-drilled Chile, nobody expected the failure to be so total and cataclysmic: so what went wrong for Vicente del Bosque and his side? And is the damage repairable?

Perhaps the standout feature of Spain's two performances to date was the lack of energy and spark their side showed and here Del Bosque must hold his hand up: the veteran coach is a man known for his conservative selection policy and also his loyalty.

He took a squad including 34-year-old Xavi Hernandez, who is without doubt the architect of Spain's passing style nike air max 2017 pink womens uk , but Xavi had shown all season that he is physically past his best. He had been unable to play 90 minutes twice a week for Barcelona and was usually substituted in the second half by coach, Tata Martino.

If this was the case in Spain, why was it going to be different in Brazil with hot weather and higher humidity?

Likewise Xabi Alonso showed signs this season of losing his pace, which was evident in his first half booking against Chile. He too was expected to perform at a higher level in the World Cup than he had done in domestic competition and the same could be said for another midfield lynchpin, Sergio Busquets also travelled after a season in which he struggled with pelvic problems.

All three deserved their place for what they have done in the past, but all three showed in Brazil they were below their best.

Meanwhile the energetic Koke was restricted to 45 minutes as a second half sub v Chile and Ander Iturraspe nike air max 2017 pink uk , who impressed in a warm up game, never even made the squad.

Elsewhere, Jordi Alba travelled despite a season in which he suffered three serious muscle injuries and started b. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap College Basketball Jerseys Cheap Replica Soccer Jerseys Cheap MLB Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap New NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Ford Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: