Ford Forum
Wholesale College Hats[

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Ford Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
THY

BerichtGeplaatst: 25-02-2020 08:01:44    Onderwerp: Wholesale College Hats[ Reageren met citaat
A Job And A Job Promotion

By Irvin L. Rozier

This is a short version of story number 19 (out of 50) from my book Womens Clayton Thorson Jersey , My Walk with the Lord,
Psalm 75. 6,7 "For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another."

I was seeking the Lord for the right job He wanted me to have. I had submitted many applications Womens Shareef Miller Jersey , but had not had an interview. Those of you who have been through a period of unemployment can understand the frustration of this, especially with the bills piling up. However, when trusting God, we understand the value of waiting for God's timing.

As I rode by the local shopping mall, a vacant buidling nearby would draw me. Several times, I pulled up to this building and the Lord spoke to me and said Womens JJ Arcega-Whiteside Jersey , "This building is where I want you to work." I had no idea of what kind of work I'd be doing. The Lord was silent on that subject.

About two weeks later, I saw a job advertisement in the local paper. The job was for an instructor of retail sales at a small vocational school. The applications were being accepted at---you guessed it---that vacant building near the mall.

I submitted the application, was interviewed and offered the job. At the same time, I was offered a state job with more money and benefits. I did not hestitate when the Lord spoke to me and said "Take the instructor position."

Each morning before class, I would read a verse of scripture. A few students objected at first but some of those later volunteered to read the scripture for the day. After I'd been teaching for several weeks, the Lord spoke to me and said Womens Miles Sanders Jersey , "I want you to go to the Bahamas." I replied, "I don't have the money to go." The Lord replied, "I'll make the way to go, just be prepared to go." About two months later, the Lord spoke to me and said, "Irvin Womens Andre Dillard Jersey , I want you to be the head administrator of this school. Your time in this position will be short, so don't even put your name over the door." A couple of weeks later, the head administrator resigned so I assumed I'd be promoted to the job like the Lord spoke. Lo and behold, another person from corporate headquarters came to take the position. I immediately prayed and asked the Lord about Lord spoke to me and said "Have faith." Three days later, the other person was gone, and I was promoted to head administrator. As part of the promotion Womens DeSean Jackson Jersey , I received a free cruise to the Bahamas where the Lord used me in a special way - but that is another story! I held this job for a few months and then the Lord moved me on to another mission.

Daniel 2.21 "And he changeth the times and the seasons; he removeth Kings, and setteth up Kings; he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding."

ral of my students were saved at this school, and many asked me for prayer.

Irvin L. Rozier, Captain (Retired) US Army, still serving as a soldier in God's Army

About the Author
Author Womens Dallas Goedert Jersey , preacher, retired military

Article Source: >
Gardening for Seniors
Posted On : Sep-30-2011 | seen (357) times | Article Word Count : 790 |

Gardening is a healthy, stimulating physical activity that, with some consideration for ways to lessen the load, to continue gardening with a little less effort than we put forth in our earlier years, can be enjoyed on into our eighties and nineties. Here are a few suggestions and ideas to help you keep enjoying the fun of gardening as a senior gardener. Ask gardeners in their golden years why they still garden Womens Carson Wentz Jersey , and you鈥檒l probably receive a variety of answers.

鈥淚 love it, and it keeps me going.鈥?br >鈥淚t gives me something to get up for each day.鈥?br >鈥淢y garden is my pride and joy; it鈥檚 been with me for many years, and I intend to give it loving and tender care as long as I can.鈥?br >鈥淢y garden warms my heart. It gives me pleasure and serenity鈥?br >鈥淵ou鈥檙e never too old to garden. Gardening has added years to my life.鈥?br >Those are just a few remarks you might hear from these active seniors, these dedicated gardeners. But some of them are also quick to add, 鈥淚 can鈥檛 do as much as I used to do. I鈥檝e had to slow down, but I鈥檓 not giving up.鈥?br >
Gardening is a healthy Womens Brian Dawkins Jersey , stimulating physical activity that, with some consideration for ways to lessen the load, to continue gardening with a little less effort than we put forth in our earlier years, can be enjoyed on into our eighties and nineties. Here are a few suggestions and ideas to help you keep enjoying the fun of gardening as a senior gardener.

Benefits of Gardening in our Senior Years
Let鈥檚 first look at the benefits of gardening, the reasons why you should keep on, keeping on.

鈥?It is a most enjoyable form of exercise that can increase levels of physical activity and help to keep. Wholesale NFL Shirts Wholesale College Hats Wholesale College Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Hoodies Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Wholesale MLB Hoodies China Cheap Nike NBA Shirts Wholesale College Shirts Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys China
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Ford Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: